Click on Play button above or Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
Many of you probably heard of the new OnePlus One phone. Well, I currently have one and it’s a pretty nice phone but you can only get it if you have an invite.
Better yet, did you know you can convert your HTC One X into a OnePlus One phone (aka OnePlus OneX) by installing latest CM11 ROM along with the HighOnAndroid OnePlus One Conversion Kit?
You get pretty much everything working out of the box including OnePlus One lockscreen, theme, AudioFX audio tweaking app, Screencast app (screen recording with voice), and Hexo theme. The only thing not working is screen-off gestures, which doesn’t work since One X doesn’t have to hardware to support the feature.
Also, I was able to get Antutu scores around 18,500 for both One X models, that’s nearly 2.5 times faster than the original One X Antutu scores!!!
If you are looking to really revamp your One X into something fast and stable, definitely check out this combo this week(end) and do let me know what you think!
Download CM11 ROM for HTC One X (international)
Download CM11 ROM for AT&T One X/One XL (Qualcomm)
Download Android 4.4.4 Gapps [Use Micro!]
*Note – Please make sure you have latest CWM v188.8.131.52+ or TWRP v184.108.40.206+ to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROMs. If your version is less than this, you can easily update your CWM or TWRP by going here.
For AT&T One X users, you NEED to get S-OFF and upgrade bootloader using RUU FIRST to run CM11 ROM Snapshot M10!
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, install Conversion Kit, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
Credits – CyanogenMOD for awesome CM11 ROM! The HighOnAndroid OnePlus One Conversion kit also works on any Android smartphone or tablet running CM11 ROM, see How to Convert your Android Smartphone into OnePlus One!
- Want latest Android L Preview Keyboard? See How to Install Android L Preview Keyboard on rooted Android!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android 4.4.2/4.4.3 KitKat!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I don’t have Play Store nor any of the Google apps!
A: You forgot to install Gapps, reboot into recovery and install it! (See above for download.)
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.
Q: How can I thank you for your tutorial?
A: I don’t take donations but if you could PLEASE subscribe to my Zedomax YouTube channel, that would help me greatly and thank you!