Click on Play button above or Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
Need to revamp your AT&T One X or international One XL smartphone? Look nowhere other than the latest official CM12 ROM!
Based on latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop, latest CM12 official builds give your phone new powers and super-fast performance. How fast is it? Well, I remember when I first got my phone, it scored around 6800 on Antutu, with this ROM, you will score around 20K, that’s almost 3 times more performance than its original operating system.
Other than that, you get all of CyanogenMod’s latest new features like AudioFX app, Sound Recorder, themes, and much more. Overall, if you aren’t on this ROM, your phone is probably behind the times. So, definitely give it a go this week(end) and do let me know what you think!
Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps (Get the pico version!!!)
*Note – Please make sure you have latest CWM v126.96.36.199+ or TWRP v188.8.131.52+ to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ROMs. If your version is less than this, you can easily update your CWM or TWRP by going here.
For AT&T One X users, you NEED to get S-OFF and upgrade bootloader using RUU FIRST to run this ROM!
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, install Conversion Kit, and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
Credits – CyanogenMOD for awesome CM12 ROM!
- Want latest Android L Preview Keyboard? See How to Install Android L Preview Keyboard on rooted Android!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android 4.4.2/4.4.3 KitKat!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I don’t have Play Store nor any of the Google apps!
A: You forgot to install Gapps, reboot into recovery and install it! (See above for download.)
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.